Game Script and Storyboard Creation Bibliography
David Ethan Kennerly
Here are the books that I referred to in this chapter:
- Begleiter, Marcie. From Word to Image: Storyboarding and the filmmaking process. Michael Wiese Productions, 2001.
- Campbell, Joseph. The Hero with a Thousand Faces. 1949. Princeton University Press, 3rd printing, 1973.
- Hallford, Neal and Jana Hallford. Swords and Circuitry: A Designer's Guide to Computer Role-Playing Games. Premier Press, 2001.
- Imdb.com "DVD Video aspect ratios." http://www.imdb.com/Sections/DVDs/AspectRatios/ 12 February 2004.
- Lucas, George. Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace Illustrated Screenplay. Del Rey, 1999.
- McKee, Robert. Story: Substance, structure, style, and the principles of screenwriting. ReganBooks, 1997.
- Pedersen, Roger E. Game Design Foundations. WordWare, 2003.
- Rollings, Andrew and Dave Morris. Game Architecture and Design. Coriolis, 2000.
- Saunders, Phil. Sample storyboards. http://www.saunderscreative.com/storyboard.htm 12 February 2004.
- Simon, Mark. Storyboards: Motion in Art. 2nd ed. Focal Press, 2000.
- Trottier, David. The Screenwriter's Bible. 3rd ed. Silman-James Press, 1998.
Return to Game Script and Storyboard Creation
Site (C) 2004 David Ethan Kennerly