Noriega and 19th Ave
This is a restaurant street in the Sunset district from 19th and Noriega to 24th and Noriega, in a predominantly Chinese-American residential neighborhood. These restaurants close around 8, 9, or 10 p.m. and are not always open between lunch and dinner.
MUNI 28 line stops at Noriega and 19th Ave.
- Pine BBQ. Korean. The Stone Bowl Bibimbap tasted about the same as it does in Seoul, Korea.
- Lanna Thai. Thai.
- Icehouse. Crepes and Sago. Just for dessert or a snack.
- Noriega Teriyaki
1755 Noriega St, San Francisco, CA 94122
Phone: (415) 664-7766
It delivers and it has sushi, including exotic Dragon Roll.
- New Hing Lung. Dim Sum from 11-3 daily. Crowded on weekends. Dim Sum menu is in English, but some other dishes are only written in Chinese.
- Peking. Chinese.
- Skazka. Russian. Friendly waiter/bartender. This is more expensive than these others.
- Bashful Bull. American diner with a Chinese touch.
- Park near 16th and Noriega. Top of hill. Nice view.
Snacks and Drinks
- Asian Produce. Interesting variety of Asian snacks. Polite owners. Try novel (to Americans) snacks like Nori-ten, Mr. Bean, Meichi.
- 19th & Noriega Liquor. Good beer selection.
Return to My SF